Jun 5, 2007

On-line dating saved my life...

Pastor types can sometimes see a 4 hour counseling appointment a mile away. However, I have yet to have one of these: "I thought on-line dating saved my life". I think the time is coming soon, however. I know of several success stories, and that's the problem. You only hear about the good ones. Stats show that only 1-2% of folks currently on the books, end up with a significant relationship. (Significant? I'll save that one for later.) I can only imagin the carnage that is out there, waiting to be drug up in a counseling appointment coming to an office near you. ( or near me). Anyway, I have been looking for some substantive remarks on the subject and have found some from the generation X dating guru of : Josh Harris. Read on...

http://www.joshharris.com/2007/05/a_pastoral_response_to_online.php

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I think maybe I inspired this post?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Al. Always loved your voice. God bless you, friend.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.